- Clean Organized Code – The whole project has many sub projects. All the sub projects are working together by Monorepo concept.
- React & React Native (Expo) – The best technologies used for Web and Mobile respectively. Expo gives the power to build iOS and Android Native Apps from same source code and from any Operating system, Windows or Mac OS.
- Database and Hosting – For database we are using the robust Firebase Realtime Database and Firebase’s own hosting platform. Firebase Fucntions are used for all the server side logic, We are working on Firebase for years and trust it to best for App development.
- Authentication – Authentication is managed by Firebase Authentication. Phone (OTP SMS) based Authentication is the main method. Apart from those, Social Auth using Facebook and Apple are also included.
- Map Based Approach – Drag Map for selecting the Address or use the Autocomplete backed by Google APIs. Complete vehicle tracking on Map. Google APIs are futher used for calculating time and distances for estimates.
- Flexible Booking – Book Now and Book Later Scheduling is available. Choose available vehicle options. Instant estimate before confirming booking.
- Vehicle Types – Customer are presented with different car types for choosing on the Booking page. These are set by Admin with different Distance and Time rates.
- Booking Mangement – All users have the feature of viewing their full booking list in App and Web. Select a booking and cancel. Admin can manage all bookings.
- Dispatch Options – Fully Automatic dispatch with Option to Manually dispatch Jobs to Drivers. Admin can dispatch manually.
- Canellations – Cancellation option with reasons. Slab system to define multiple Cancellation fees based on conditions. Fully automated credit to Wallet.
- Driver Approvals – The Driver registration is carefully design to enter Vehicle Details and Driver Driving License for Verification. These can be accessed by Admin for approval. Approval system is optional.
- Driver Jobs – Realtime booking requests gets added to Tasks list. Non stop sound alerting for new job if app is in background. Drivers have ability to accept and ignore requests.
- Ride Security – There are multiple security featured integrated with the App.
– OTP system for matching Customer to Driver for Pickup.
– Alarm call feature.
– Customer can track driver realtime.
- Navigation – Google Map based navigation is integrated to the system. Driver can directly forward the location coordinates to Google Navigation in one tap.
- Fleet Management – Admins can add Businesses as Fleet Admins. Fleet Admins have the power to add and approve their own Drivers. Also check their earnings.
- Driver Earnings & Withdraw – Driver income adds up to the Wallet. Driver can opt to Withdraw Wallet funds anytime. The request goes to the Admin for approval.
- Payment Methods – There are 3 primary payment methods – Wallet, Cash and Online Payment Gateways. Online payment gateways introduce various financial instruments to the App.
Wallet – Customers and Drivers both have Wallet. Customers can topup and pay from it. Driver’s income get added to Wallet and they can Withdraw. Admin has the option to topup Wallets of both types of users.
Cash – Customers can pay Cash.
Online Payment Gateway – App has the option to pay with integrated payment gatways which supports cards and other payment methods.
- Payment Gateways – There are multiple payment gateways integrated with the App.
Paypal, Braintree, Stripe, Paytm, Payfast, Paystack, Liqpay, Paystack, SecurePay, Payu-latam, Culqi
- Multiple Language Support – Option to configure multiple languages. All Left to Right Languages are supported.
- Profile Management – User can change their basic details and profile pics from the Profile page in App. User can also Delete their account from here.
- User Management – Admin can add, edit, delete all the 3 types of users, Customers, Drivers and Fleet Admins. Admin can approve the Driver and also reset the Busy status of Drivers.
- Communication – Active booking has the option for Chat and Phone Call between Customer and the Driver. Chat has Push Notification integrated.
- Referral Bonus and Promos – Referral amount and Promo code with validity can be setup on the Admin portal. The referral program benefits both user who share and use the referral code to register. Promo codes can be used while making payments to avail discounts.
- Push Notifications – Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) and Expo work together to provide the perfect system for the Push Notifications. All new bookings, booking status changes and chat are covered by notifications. Admin has the form to send bulk Push Notifications to App users
- Statistics and Reports – The Dashboard for Admin comes with basic statistics on earnings and a map for active drivers. There are full reports on Driver based earnings and App earnings for Admin.
- Documentation – Well documented setup manual provided along with code. Also video links provided in the document.
- Updates – Code comes with all future updates free. Updates include Bug Solutions Lifetime, Security Updates Lifetime, Discretionary Version Updates Lifetime and App store policy changes as per requirement
What’s Included in Download
– includes Website and Admin Portal
– includes Server Side Code
- Mobile Apps (IOS & Android) – React Native and Expo
- Admin Portal & Website – React and Redux
- Database – Firebase Realtime Database
- Server Side APIs – Firebase Cloud Functions
- Maps & Location APIs – Google
- Push Notifications – Expo
( Web + Admin )
- Editing and Deleting on Admin Pages like Cart Types, Prices, Promos, etc are disabled in Admin Portal for Demo purposes.
- Features like Email Verification, Driver Approval and Ride OTP are disabled for Demo purposes.
- Above mentioned disabled features in Demo will be enabled in your downloaded source code.
Test Payment Accounts
- Customer & Driver Account
Create directly on Apps (Use 2 different phones for Customer and Driver)
- Stripe testcard details
card no – 4242 4242 4242 4242 / cvv – Any 3 digits / exp date -Any future date
- Braintree testcard details
card no – 41111 1111 1111 1111 / cvv – Any 3 digits / exp date – Any future date
- Paypal username and password
firstname.lastname@example.org / John@123
- Paytm test credentials
- Paystack testcard details
card no – 4084 0840 8408 4081 / cvv – 408 / exp date – Any future date
- Liqpay testcard details
card no – 4242 4242 4242 4242 / cvv – Any 3 digits / exp date – Any future date
- Flutterwave test cards
- SecurePay test cards
- Payu Latam and Culqi test card
card no – 4111 1111 1111 1111 / cvv – Any 3 digits / exp date – Any future date
- Mercdo Pago Test Cards
Terms & Disclaimers
- If you have any questions, presale or post purchase please use the https://exicube.com chat or contact form if team is unavailable on chat.
- To discuss anything post purchase with us it is necessary that you enroll your purchase in the Members area as explained here How To Connect With Us
- Downloaded code will have placeholder images instead of ready logo and brands used.
- We always try to keep all the screenshots updated here on codecanyon but always refer to the Demo App for the current updates. The source code given will exactly be the same as the current running version of Demo App.
- Setup and Installation requires technical background. Knowledge on React Native and Firebase is preferred.
- The source code requires paid Firebase and Google API accounts.
- You can customise the App as you will. But we do not support any queries on customisations.
- Exicube Taxi is always under development. This is a very actively developed solution with frequent releases. There may be possibility of bugs/errors present which will be taken care in next update when reported.
v1.9.2 (7 May 2022)
- Apple build with Xcode 13 and iOS 15 equivalent
- Google API limit issue solved
v1.9.1 (4 May 2022)
- Driver finding issue solved
- Minor Fixes
v1.9.0 (28 April 2022)
- React Navigation 6
- Expo SDK 44
- Node Js 16
- Mobile Login based Approach
- Multiple Destination Select while Search
- Google API billing again optimized to cap minimum cost possible
- Google API will Support Language
- Direction API is costly and made optional from Admin Settings
- Web Setup Made Easy
- Wallet Add fund options configurable from Admin Settings
- Image Upload Size Reduce
- Captcha Appearing Frequency Reduced (This will depend on Google's Algo now)
- Car List View Horizontal & Vertical Options
- Push Notification Reject possibility requested by Apple
- Apple Location Permission String Changed
- Cancellation Fees on Admin Earning Report
- Driver Alert for Duty if turned Off
- All Driver ignore will cancel booking
v1.8.0 (9 February 2022)
- Handle location permission rejection gracefully as per Apple
- Default Country and Autocomplete Restriction UI changed in Admin Settings
- Web default language settings working
- Phone number mandatory check for Booking
- Optional Bank fields for Customers to Withdraw
- Other minor fixes
v1.7.0 (16 January 2022)
- Car Selection in App made Vertical scroller
- More Admin create page.
- Numbers after Decimal Setting Added
- Currency Symbol Switch Sides Given
- Negative Balance Allow for Driver Settings added in Admin
- Customer Wallet Withdraw and Admin Setting to turn off feature
- Multi Languages moved to database and setup from Admin
- Google Autocomplete country search restriction in Admin Settings
- Admin Panel Design improved with more Settings
- Login Default Country settings from Admin
- Trip Counts added to Reports
v1.6.0 (20 December 2021)
- RTL Support added
- Push Notification Page Added in Mobile App
- Push Notifications opens relevant page
- Theme file colours made easy
- A Test Payment Gateway added for developers
- Email verify issue solved
- And lot of fixes
v1.5.0 (17 November 2021)
- Expo SDK updated to 42
- All Payment gateways added to Web App
- Multi Language
- Manual Driver Dispatch
- Cancellation Fees and Cancellation Slabs
- Mercado Pago Payment Gateway
- Setup Steps reduced by 40% with Smaller Documentation
- Improved Map Page UI
- Setup Page for Admin & Database Setup
- API Restriction for Google API Keys
- Custom Search Component now supports Google API restrictions
- Car Icons on Map
- Auto Date Styling based on selected Language
- Driver Home Page Changed
- Web Menu Collapsing
- OTP Sharing Prompt
- Language and All Settings shifted to Server side
- And many other major fixes
v1.4.0 (19 July 2021)
- System upgraded to Node.js 14
- Map load time reduced
- Location permission rejection keeps rest of App working
- Prices shown under Cars in Home page
- Convert to Driver page on App
- Option to use platform based Google API Keys for better monitoring.
- Tabs in RideList
- Wallet withdraw loader added
- Bank fields can be turned on/off for Registration
- Removed App Transparency (Not required on our App as explained by Apple)
- Driver Logoff to turnoff duty
- All old package decrepitation messages solved
- Documentation updated
- Plenty of minor fixes
v1.3.0 (10 May 2021)
- Database Structure changed and Firebase rules updated.
- Made Google Storage Policy compliant
- Expo SDK updated to 41
- Apple App Tracking Policy implemented
v1.2.0 (18 Mar 2021)
- Promo Usage Limit Fixed
- Few button loading and data auto refresh added
- Web Landing Page Updated
v1.1.0 (23 Feb 2021)
- Kilometer to Mile conversion
- Limiting the Places Search by Country
- Address History in App Place Search
- Estimate Distance and Time for Customer
- Base Fare Added
- Percentage and Flat Rate Commissions
- Number of minor enhancements
v1.0.0 (16 Feb 2021)
- Prominent Popup for Android is now moved after login
- Google API algorithms refined for Distance calculation accuracy.
- Share of App link added for Refer and Earn program.
- Driver expected time to Arrive added
- Dashboard added for Fleet Admins
- Cancel Reason added to Admin Booking History
- Sudden last week appeared Facebook Web Login issue solved
- Tons of minor enhancements
v0.2.5 (23 Jan 2021)
- Fleet Management and Fleet Admin
- User, Driver and Fleet Admin creation from Admin Panel
- Fleet Admin can also add and remove drivers
- User Types now on different Pages for easy Management
- Continuous & Background Car Honking sound option on New Job for Driver
- Topup User/Driver Wallet by Admin.
- Driver Rating on Driver App Profile
- Driver Income Page on App
- Extra field in Car Types which becomes small toolip on Car Types to show
extra information as popup
- Cancellation Reason modification page on Admin
- All text including STATUS and Configuration Texts moved to Language File.
- More fields on Driver Registration
- Settings on Admin Panel enhanced.
- Driver can now see Estimate Fare before rider and also Trip Distance / Time
- Wallet Negative Balance support for Drivers to take the initial commission
of App owner on first rider then adjust later.
- Wallet and Cash made mandatory
- Authentication workflows changed to support Apple's policies
- Tons of other Small Fixes.
v0.2.4 (3 Jan 2021)
- Some more editable fields added in Admin Panel screens
- iOS 14 tested and made related updates
- iOS side updated for location related policies.
- Issues like double push notification sent from Admin Panel solved
v0.2.3 (26 Dec 2020)
- Android Location Usage Disclaimer Popup Added
(Google Policy - Mandatory for Playstore upload)
v0.2.2 (20 Dec 2020)
- Upgraded to Expo SDK 40
- More Config given to Enable/Disable Social Logins
- All Colors in single file for Mobile App
- Background Geolocation Tracking improved.
- Driver low Wallet Balance check on first Booking.
- All Website text and App About Us content added to Language file
- Loaders in Login Pages
- Emergency Menu
- Book Later issue solved and Tons of minor improvements
v0.2.1 (05 Dec 2020)
- Mono Repo approach for organizing multiple sub projects into a single project
- Documentation improved
- Setup video link included
- Notification and Rating update issues resolved
v0.2.0 (27 Nov 2020)
- Rider and Driver App Clubbed together for faster setup and easy maintenance
- Web and Admin Web App Clubbed together for faster setup and easy maintenance
- Documentation reduced by 70%
- Driver Wallet
- Driver Withdraw
- Driver Ride Cancel before Starting
- Admin Withdraw Checking
- Payulatam Payment Gateway
- Culqi Payment Gateway
- Driver New Booking Car Honk Sound
- Fully rewritten with Redux.
- High Scalability and Peformance oriented update
- Reduced and optimised database calls
- Minimal use of Google APIs
- UI Changes and other enhancements
v0.1.4 (11 Oct 2020)
- Paytm Payment Provider Added
- Payfast Payment Provider Added
- Paystack Payment Provider Added
- Liqpay Payment Provider Added
- Flutterwave Payment Provider Added
- Securepay Payment Provider Added
- Expo SDK 39 updated
- Driver towards Rider Pickup features
- Driver Arrived Notification within 50 metres
- Android random crash issue fixed
- Google Navigation for reaching Rider
- Optimised Google API usage.
v0.1.3 (07 Aug 2020)
- Expo SDK 38 updated
- Expo OTA Push Update on Start
- New Expo Push Notification API used
- Email Verification Settings added
- Driver Intro Screen Added
- Country Code in Mobile Auth Page
v0.1.2 (17 Jul 2020)
- New Intro Page for Rider Login
- Rider Later or Book Later (Biggest update)
- Cloud Scheduler and auto dispatch for Ride Later
- Auto Cancellation of No Response Bookings
- Google Login added
- Google Map and other API usage heavily optimised to save cost.
- Driver Approval is optional from Admin Settings
- Booking OTP is now optional for Admin Settings
- All Settings now only in app.json. One config file on each App.
- Flutterwave Payment Gateway Added
- SecurePay Payment Gateway Added
v0.1.1 (03 Jun 2020)
- Website Added
- Web Based Booking Added for Rider
- Ride Booking by Admin
- Android Design Issues Fixed
- Date Locale Config available on Apps
- Over the Air Update. No need to deploy to App Stores everytime.
- Paypal Added. Paypal through Braintree also exists as it was.
- Firebase Function upgraded to Node10
- All reported issues and bugs reported till date are closed